Thursday, April 30, 2015

Well, that boy has done it again. There is a skunk living in a tree trunk in the far east corner of the property. AND BERNIE FOUND IT!!! Or should I say it found Bernie. I was out rake grass and he decided to go over there to that tree. He must have seen something move in that direction. The next thing I know he was running past me like the wind, plopped down on the ground and started rubbing and flipping over and rubbing. So I went over to him and put his head in my hands to smell and ARGH!!! SKUNK STINK. AND NOW I CAN'T GET THE SMELL OUT OF MY HANDS

WHEN WILL THAT BOY LEARN TO STAY AWAY FROM THOSE STINKY ANIMALS.

There is something called Skunk Off and a shampoo that I'm fixing to go get right now. I that I could wait till Saturday (go an appt.) to take him to get shampooed, but I can't stand the smell any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment