Friday, May 1, 2015

As I was watching Bernie, that skunk that sprayed him was walking past him about 15 feet away. The skunk was wobbling a little, but still on his feet And didn't pay much if any attention to Bernie while I was hollering for him to come inside NOW!! Of course, he happen to see the skunk and looked as if he wasn't sure What to do. Thank goodness he was already too sick with rabies to attack. I got Bernie inside and of course he was looking at me as if to say, "Mom, what did I do wrong that I have to come in". I went back out on the back step to see where that skunk was, because he had turned when I was taking Bernie in, and was headed for the house. As I stepped backed outside, guess who was walking past the wall and climbed onto the bottom step about 5 feet from me. He just seemed too busy trying to figure out where some food was or just mozing around. I slowly stepped back into the house and watched as he slowly made his way into the woods next door. Now I don't know whether to ever let Bernie out the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment